- Single Louver Dampers: For precise flow control and isolation, our single louver dampers have a single row of blades that be configured in either direction. Single louver dampers are ideal for fan inlets when a linear flow is required.
- Double Louver Dampers: Double louver dampers are equipped with a second row of blades, flexible metal seals and a seal air system. The design provides safe isolation and zero leakage.
Two Types of Blades
- Airfoil Blade: For modulation or isolation of clean to moderately dirty gas applications.
- Monocoque Blade: For modulation and isolation in high pressure and temperature, dirty or corrosive applications.
- Scrubber systems
- Stack isolation
- Control air system
- Balancing systems
- Low cost
- Heavy-duty design
- Zero leakage
- Precise flow control
- Fast operating speeds
- Minimal outside space needed for support structure
To learn more about our industrial louver dampers and their various applications, please contact Flextech today.