Our Flap-diverter dampers are custom engineered to divert high temperature exhaust gases from gas turbines to the heat recovery boiler or bypass system. They are designed for rectangular and circular cross-section ducts.
Applications of Flap-Diverter Dampers
- Heat recovery boilers in cogeneration units
- Gas turbine exhaust
- Steam generators
Advantages of Flap-Diverter Dampers
- Low cost
- Energy efficient
- Patented Bellowseal® design
- Temperature compensating
- Thermally insulated for higher efficiency
- Innovative blade design
- Heavy-duty, long-lasting design
Our T-diverter dampers are ideal for isolation, bypass and flow modulation when an application requires the diversion of gas flow to another direction. At Flextech, our standard T-diverter dampers come in 90° and 45° configurations.
Four T-diverter seal designs
- Swing-through Seal: Ideal for dirty applications where tight shut-off is not required.
- Step Seat: Suitable for relatively clean flue gas applications.
- Tadpole Seal: For clean applications when tighter leakage rates are required.
- Step Seat with Perimeter Seal: Designed for clean applications. It comes with an elastomeric perimeter seal on the blade.
Advantages of T-Diverter Dampers
- Low cost
- Heavy-duty design
- Suitable for various applications
- Four seal designs to choose from
To learn more about T-diverter dampers, flap diverter dampers and their various applications, please contact Flextech today.